Thursday, March 3, 2011

GRAMPA BILL'S BDAY

Happy Birthday to my Grampa Bill, who turns 3,068 weeks-old today! 

Grampa Bill is the best.  Bounceable lap, flawless burping technique...but my favorite part is that he drops by almost every weekend to take me on adventures.  Museums, tar pits, brunch, church...all my favoritest things to sleep through!


He's such an outstanding human being I'm even named after him.  Which makes me really glad his parents didn't name him something weird.  Like Kyle.

Here's when we met for the first time:


Man, I was so tired.

Grampa Bill is also the very first person to coax a smile out of me.  It will probably go down in the record books as a half-smile but that's only because I haven't quite mastered the complicated tango that is facial expression.  Trust me, when he busts out all those silly noises you can bet I'm grinning from ear to ear on the inside.  I pee myself every time.


So Happy Birthday, Grampa Bill!  Here's hoping your big day is full of the best things life has to offer: deep knee bends, minimal tummy bubbles, and comically-substantial poops that at once disgust and amaze your Mommy & Daddy.

Love,
Will

P.S.  Can't wait to find out where we're off to this weekend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment