Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Howdy

What's up, everybody.  I'm Will.  New to the scene.  And the planet.  Born about three weeks ago.  That's what people are saying at least.  (Can't count yet.)  

Here's me on Day 1:


Man, was I tired...

This is my first blog.  Trying to get the hang of this whole internet thing.  Seems like a waste of time so far -- time that could be better spent crying to be held/crying to be fed/whatevs -- but I'm willing to play by society's rules for the time being.

But someday I'm going to move onto solids.  And when that happens, all bets are off!  For now, though, I'm happy just to get my blog on, poop my pants, look around at things, and try to get some sleep at the expense of my mom & dad.

Thanks for stopping by.  More soon... 

No comments:

Post a Comment